It’s Monday morning, you got to bed just a little too late last night and this morning, on sleepy auto-pilot you’ve pressed the “snooze” button five times. The fog begins to clear and you look at the clock! 30 minutes to get out the door! Sound familiar?
The question is, can it be done? Can you pull a polished look together in half an hour?
You betcha! Let’s go!
Turn on the power shower!
You’ll have to forgo the hair wash, have a quick shower and cleanse your skin while you are in there. When finished apply your facial moisturiser and drench your hair roots in dry shampoo, brush like mad and pull hair back into a messy updo or a sleek
...and now you are ready for the 5 Minute Makeup
- Apply a light layer of Liquid Powder Foundation to the face and neck and blend well.
- Apply Photo-Touch Concealer to minimise any dark shadows or blemishes
- Lightly dust the face with Mineral Powder Foundation using a large powder brush
- Line the top lashes with Powder liner in black
- Dampen a cotton tip with a few drops of your soothing eye drops and pick up some of your favourite bright Mineral Matte Shadow, sweep a dash of colour just below the lower lashes
- Apply Lush Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Apply a light dusting of Mineral Finishing Duo Bronzer to the cheeks
- Finish with your favourite Super Gloss
Finally…a quick spray of your favourite fragrance, throw on your favourite basic outfit and grab a great accessory to vamp it up such as a super gorgeous scarf or earrings.
You should have five minutes to spare so make sure you grab a healthy snack to eat on the way!