- Base. Use a BB Cream that perfectly matches your skin tone. Unlike foundation powder, BB Cream provides your skin with a base that projects a more natural glow. A BB Cream with moisturiser, sun protection, primer and great coverage is a good catch, like the ELES BB Cream 30.
- Contour. Define your face’s beautiful features by lightly contouring your face using the ELES Mineral Bronzer in Rio de Janeiro. Using a bronzer also adds a healthy, bronzed finish to your skin.
- Blush. We all have that signature blush that fits us well and we’ll hoard lots of it to keep up looking naturally fresh for many years. Meet every beauty blogger’s soulmate — The ELES Mineral Blush in Coral Sun — ready to give your skin a burst of sunshine on a cold winter day.
- Smoke it out. Your eyes alone can make a huge statement. Forgetting to have it made up can make you look years younger or like you just got out of your bed. Come looking lusciously pretty anywhere you go with the ELES Powderliner in Chocolate.
- Add volume. Lush lashes are always, always stunning and beautiful. Pick a mascara that’s hypoallergenic because it gets to the eye sac easily. Our Lush Mascara would be perfect.
- Color your pout. You need the perfect nude lipstick to get that natural look and that is because our lips’ colour may sometimes be uneven. Depending on the temperature, our lip colour changes and you certainly don’t want to look like you have super dark lips because of the winter cold. The ELES Micro-Nude is a shade you’ll love.