Last week we showed the green-eyed girls how to make their eyes really pop. This week it’s all about you blue-eyed babes.
A mere 10% of the population have blue eyes but each and every pair is unique. From grey-blue to deep dark shades and everything in between, the spectrum of the blue hue is never ending. No matter what you’re shade, you should learn to bring those baby blues out and we’re here to show you how…
The much admired Angelina Jolie has beautiful blue eyes and without the traditional blonde hair!
And Cameron Diaz is a blonde-haired blue-eyed beauty we can’t get enough of…
Learn to Love…
Contrast is key when it comes to making your eyes pop. Often, very neutral shades with clean eyeliner and fierce lashes can go a long way in creating blue eyes that really stand out. Try variations on these shades to discover what really works for your unique shade of blue…
– Chocolate brown
– Camel shadow
– A smidge of white in the inner corners of your eyes
– Try an intense smokey eye for a hot night-time look
Steer Clear of…
– blue shades
– bright purples
Your Everyday Eyes…
1. Apply a highlighter to the eyelid right towards the eyebrow.
2. Apply a neutral shade (like taupe) to the entire eyelid and blend above the crease
3.Take a chocolate brown or khaki and apply it from the inner corner of your eyelid and sweep it out to the outer corner of your eye. It will get thicker the further out you go. Blend well.
4. Take a touch of white and apply to the inner corners of your eyes
5. Apply black eyeliner and mascara
6. Use a brow pencil to define your brows – it helps bring out any eyes!
You guessed it, next week we’ll be showing you how best to master the art of brown eyes…