Jess does minimalist disheveled beach babe perfectly and we want to show you how you, too, can get the look. Here’s a close-up for reference…
Less is More…
Jess knows that sometimes less is more when it comes to makeup. She nails the natural look and you can too.
1. After cleansing, toning and moisturising, use a primer like to start to build that flawless base
2. Apply light foundation or tinted moisturiser
3. Follow with a gentle sweeping of ELES Bronzer Duo to the face using a large, fluffy brush. This delivers both bronzing and shimmer in the one hit, leaving you with a healthy glow just like Jess.
4. Finally, apply a soft pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
1. Apply a soft peach or nude matte shadow to the eyelids
2. Take a colour dense eyeliner in black and apply to your top eye line
3. Finish with a soft coating of black mascara
4. Use the built-in brush on your ELES Brow Blender and brush your brows in an upward motion. Use the pencil to define the brows.
1. Jess is wearing a gloss with a little more in this pic and it really completes her look. Try one of an ELES Liptox to plump your lips and deliver a sexy sheen
And you’re done! This laid back look works from day to night, from beach to bar and beyond.