https://www.elescosmetics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/ELES-logo-300x42.png 0 0 Liane https://www.elescosmetics.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/ELES-logo-300x42.png Liane2014-08-04 05:12:452014-08-04 05:18:16Out of sight, out of mind: Concealer tips to be in the know...
- When using powder foundation apply Dual Action Concealer BEFORE. When using liquid foundation apply Dual Action Concealer AFTER foundation to allow concealer to set onto skin.
- For best results don’t rub Dual Action Concealer but gently pat onto skin and allow it to sink into skin.
- To avoid spreading bacteria, always work a little Dual Action Concealer onto your hand and apply with a fresh brush or fingertips onto skin. This will also slightly warm the product to easily work into skin.
- Don’t go overboard! A little concealer goes a long way especially when you gently pat into skin rather than rubbing over skin.
- When concealing large areas combine Dual Action Concealer with a little primer to make more fluid but keep the long lasting wear and beautiful coverage!