- When using powder foundation apply Dual Action Concealer BEFORE. When using liquid foundation apply Dual Action Concealer AFTER foundation to allow concealer to set onto skin.
- For best results don’t rub Dual Action Concealer but gently pat onto skin and allow it to sink into skin.
- To avoid spreading bacteria, always work a little Dual Action Concealer onto your hand and apply with a fresh brush or fingertips onto skin. This will also slightly warm the product to easily work into skin.
- Don’t go overboard! A little concealer goes a long way especially when you gently pat into skin rather than rubbing over skin.
- When concealing large areas combine Dual Action Concealer with a little primer to make more fluid but keep the long lasting wear and beautiful coverage!
- Base. Use a BB Cream that perfectly matches your skin tone. Unlike foundation powder, BB Cream provides your skin with a base that projects a more natural glow. A BB Cream with moisturiser, sun protection, primer and great coverage is a good catch, like the ELES BB Cream 30.
- Contour. Define your face’s beautiful features by lightly contouring your face using the ELES Mineral Bronzer in Rio de Janeiro. Using a bronzer also adds a healthy, bronzed finish to your skin.
- Blush. We all have that signature blush that fits us well and we’ll hoard lots of it to keep up looking naturally fresh for many years. Meet every beauty blogger’s soulmate — The ELES Mineral Blush in Coral Sun — ready to give your skin a burst of sunshine on a cold winter day.
- Smoke it out. Your eyes alone can make a huge statement. Forgetting to have it made up can make you look years younger or like you just got out of your bed. Come looking lusciously pretty anywhere you go with the ELES Powderliner in Chocolate.
- Add volume. Lush lashes are always, always stunning and beautiful. Pick a mascara that’s hypoallergenic because it gets to the eye sac easily. Our Lush Mascara would be perfect.
- Color your pout. You need the perfect nude lipstick to get that natural look and that is because our lips’ colour may sometimes be uneven. Depending on the temperature, our lip colour changes and you certainly don’t want to look like you have super dark lips because of the winter cold. The ELES Micro-Nude is a shade you’ll love.
Keep these 6 must haves in your capsule makeup bag and always look
glowing and naturally healthy, anywhere you go.
By special request.
There’s no denying Bella’s (aka Kristen Stewart) eyes in “Breaking Dawn” are truly bewitching! So it’s no surprise one of our favourite fans; Gabrielle, has asked us to show her how to achieve this sultry look. And as there probably others out there who would like to have Bella’s eyes, we thought we’d share with all of you!
Firstly, to get this look you need to prime the eyes well and allow the primer plenty of time to settle and dry. You’ll need to blend the eyeshadow very well to achieve this look and damp skin may result in a patchy result. If you don’t have a primer then blot the eyelids and shade the entire eyelid with a neutral face powder.
Using a eye shadow contour brush, apply a deep shade in the crease of the eyelid and beneath the eye, move your brush back and forth to get a smooth, consistent line and build the depth slowly, then taking a larger, fluffy shadow brush blend the edges out to achieve a smooth smokey effect with no edges visible. We recommend Mineral Eyeshadow Titanium
Apply a white irridescent shadow along the upper eyelid directly above the lashes then take the colour to the centre of the eyes and below approx 1/3 in. To achieve a stronger effect apply the shadow to your hand, dampen your brush and apply wet to the skin. This will also make the shadow stay put longer. We recommend Mineral Eyeshadow Opal.
Apply black eyeliner to the outer corner of the eyes winging the liner to create a thicker outer edge. Ensure your liner follows the entire lash line towards the nose. If you lack confidence applying a liquid liner create the line with a pencil liner first, then follow the line with your liquid liner over the top. We recommend Liquiliner Anisette. Apply lashings of mascara to the outer corners of the eye. Apply several coats allowing the mascara to dry between coats to achieve a “false lash” effect. To help prevent the mascara from clumping keep the strokes smooth and wiggle up the lashes from the base to the tip.
Ensure your brows are tidy and using Browblender Pencil create a lift to the shape in the outer corners. This is key to achieving this vampish look. Brush the brows to soften the effect.
Finish by contouring from the centre brow down the side of the nose.
- This is a “shine free” makeup look so finish by dusting some Mineral Powder Foundation all over the face.
- No blush required if you want to look like a vampire! Instead apply a deep red lip colour and blot to mattify.
- Red Contacts Optional 🙂
We’ve got three types of eyeliner in our range, the Automatic Long Lasting Eyeliner, Liqui Liner and Powder Liner Pencil. While at first it might seem crazy to keep three eyeliners on hand, each one helps to achieve a certain look.
We’ve curated a few fierce liner looks and pin pointed exactly which product will help you achieve the looks.
Best For Smokey Eye
Mila Kunis is the queen of the smokey eye and she seems to get the subtle blending down pat. Our Powder Liner Pencil is the ultimate in creating the classic sexy smokey eye. It leaves a soft powdery finish that will last all day plus has a specially designed sponge tip end to diffuse and blend with.
Best for Winged Eyeliner
Cute The Hills star Lauren Conrad loves a winged eye! Use our Liqui Liner to create this look. The easy to use slim-lined flexible brush made with natural hair makes precise application a breeze while the waterproof formula will dry and set instantly!
EXPERT TIP: Having trouble getting your flicks just right? Take a little bit of stick tape and take some of the stick away by pressing and removing it on your hand then apply it just below the bottom of the eye cornering upwards. Use this to trace your flicks and remove once the eyeliner is dry. Easy!
Best for Everyday Definition
If you’re looking for an eyeliner to define the eyes without making a statement, look no further than the Automatic Long Lasting Eyeliner. It’s long-lasting, waterproof, preservative free, mineral oil-free and contains anti-oxidants and Vitamins C and E, making it the perfect pencil for every day use.
Which of these liner looks do you love most?