Whether it be for a date-night with a loved-one or a fun night out with the girls, here are some makeup tips on how to be date-ready this Valentine’s Day!
A fresh face that appears free of makeup is one of the most coveted looks. After all who doesn’t want to look like they have flawless skin without even trying?
Firstly apply a long-lasting base they’ll keep makeup in place in this hot weather! Smooth all over face and neck and spread gently to even the complexion. Remember less is more!
For natural sun-kissed radiance apply bronzer. Use it to contour beneath your cheeks and jawline to “slim” the face, add a swipe to the forehead for that little extra “natural tan”.
A clever use of highlighter means that any complexion can have a healthy radiance. Apply sparingly where light would naturally hit your face – brow bones, cheeks and the tip of the nose.
- ELES Age Defying BB Cream 30 – it primes, tints, nourishes, evens out skin tone and protects all in one. And upon application skin appears more uniform and luminous. I promise!
- ELES NEW Anti-oxidant Bronzer – this multi-faceted bronzer offers a subtle bronzed hue and is rich in vitamins C & E to condition the skin as well as help combat the damaging effects of free radical scavengers!
- ELES Illuminator – a sheer, lightweight liquid illuminator that imparts a natural radiance to the skin creating the ultimate shimmer or subtle bronze glow. You can also bend into foundation for an all over luminosity or apply to decollaté for sun-kissed radiance.
Apply eye shadow according to your eye shape below.
Then take your bronzer and apply just above the crease of the eyelid and beneath the lower lash line for a natural smokey eye.
Next coat lashes with mascara by applying from the base to the tip in a slow sweeping motion, for thicker and longer lashes, allow to semi-dry and apply a second coat.
- ELES Mineral Eyeshadow in Moonstone and Mineral Matte Shadow in Roselle.
- ELES Lash Fortify Mascara in black
Use a light hand when doing your brows.
- ELES Brow Blender in Dark Taupe. With the spool end brush the brows, then using the short soft strokes, apply pencil to achieve a natural effect, brush again to mute the edges.
To complete the look, finish with a nude lippie with a touch of pink.