- Drink Water. Rule of thumb for healthy body and skin, drink water! Lips show first signs of dehydration and will not take well to Lipstick or Gloss, so be sure to keep moisture levels high for soft, supple lips.
- Exfoliate. When you exfoliate your face gently massage a small amount your lips to rid them of flaking, dry skin. Your lips will also be more receptive to the hydrating balms to apply.
- Prime to perfection. Primer for the face allows for a long lasting, flawless coverage of foundation, and this is exactly what the ELES Pro Lip Primer SPF 15 does for lips! This multi-tasking wonder evens the texture and tone of your lips for a perfect application of lipstick. It also plumps, softens and smooths lips with a formulation of collagen and peptides. Here’s a handy tip: use at night alone before bed for a night time treatment to perfect your pout.
Lip Primers: Essential for Lasting, Luscious Lips
- Nurture lips throughout the day and night, not just before applying a lipstick! How many times have you gone to apply lipstick at the end of a work day, before dinner only to realise your lips are parched, heavily creased and anything but ready to show off your favourite Micro Bubble Lipstick colour?!Be sure to keep lips smooth and supple during the day. Ditch the dry out with the Colour Balm! A superior pigment and high shine that doesn’t compromise hydrating or protecting benefits as age defying properties and vitamins E and C deliver antioxidant protection.
- Blot lipstick or lip gloss to your liking. Convert an ELES Micro Bubble Lipstick to a lip stain by first applying the lipstick, then blotting with a tissue and following with the Super Gloss in Clear. You will have a gloss finish and lighter shade, always a great tip for when lipstick fades from the lips.
What tips for lips do you have?