Wouldn’t it be handy if we all had our own makeup artist on hand 24-7? Someone to not only make us look fab but could answer those burning makeup related questions when you are lying awake at night wondering how you are going to conceal those dark under eye circles you’ve been sporting of late, or sitting in front of the mirror wondering if it’s time to throw your mascara away!
Unfortunately we can’t provide you with your own personal makeup artist but we can help answer all those makeup questions that you’ve been sending our way!
- I’m time poor, what is the best multi-tasking product?
Like so many of us, we are on the constant search for the ultimate multi-tasking product that will save us time and energy. Cue CC Creams. The colour correcting gems are multi-faceted and benefit packed.
Try ELES Luminous CC Cream 20. This innovative treatment cream primes, tints, nourishes, evens out skin tone, dramatically corrects and helps to strengthen and protect skin all in one!
- How do I reduce dark eye circles?
You need to invest in a good concealer which not only promises to conceal dark circles and flaws but actually reduces puffiness which goes hand in hand with under eye circles.
Try ELES Dual Action Concealer. This long-lasting instant eye lift stimulates circulation reducing under eye puffiness. Dark circles literally disappear!
- My eyebrows are sparse, how do I achieve natural brows that frame my face? Well shaped brows immediately add structure and lift above the eyes that we lose with age so it’s imperative to arm yourself with a good brow product that will fill in thin or pale eyebrows as well as add a much desired shape. Try ELES Brow Sculpt. Simply sweep the light shade through the brows and mimic hair with the dark side for youthful, natural looking brows.
- How do I make my complexion more radiant? Lost your glow? Then fake it! A few drops of illuminator in your foundation will leave your skin positively luminous. Try ELES Liquid illuminator, this dynamo visibly revives a dull complexion, accentuates cheekbones and camouflages signs of aging with a soft, subtle glow instantly.
- I have sensitive skin prone to blemishes, how do I conceal spots without irritating my skin?
You need coverage without clogging pores. Mineral products are definitely best!
Try ELES Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation. This outstanding long-lasting, oil-free liquid formula enhances the complexion without covering up the skin allowing it to breathe freely.
- How do I conceal my “smoker’s lines” and prevent product seeping into the cracks?
Apply a lip balm before applying the rest of your makeup, this will give the area time to absorb the moisture and plump out the fine lines around the lips, then, when it comes time to apply lipstick, blot the excess away. Follow with a lip primer all over the lips and beyond the lip border. Fill in the lips using a lip pencil in desired colour and apply lipstick to the centre of the lips only.
Try ELES Pro Lip Primer. This super hydrating weapon will make lips smoother, plumper and fuller and provides the perfect base for you lipstick.
- What should I use to ensure my makeup stays in place longer?
Primer! This is every pros secret weapon! Worn alone or over moisturizer, a good primer will retexturize and refine, so foundation glides on smoothly and endures impeccably for hours longer.
Try ELES Retexture Crème Face Primer.
And if your skin is prone to producing excess oil which we all know helps that foundation slide off our faces try Pore Perfecting Face Primer. Incredibly lightweight and oil-free, this techno- advanced formula combats shine in multiple ways: Immediately, our natural Dermat Complex™ absorbs oil and reduces pore size. While you wear it, Salicylic Acid levels out roughness and keeps foundation looking smooth, hour after hour. Over time, this revolutionary primer keeps on working to control oil breakthrough even after you take it off.