As much as we love trendy colours, glitter and crazy patterns, there’s no denying that French is the most timelessly chic and accessible manicure of them all. No matter what the occasion or what else you’re wearing, the french is a perfect fit every time.
To make this sophisticated look even easier to achieve, we’ve packaged up everything you need to get the look in our special new French Manicure/Pedicure Pack. It includes;
– Nail Nourish to protect and hydrate skin, nails and cuticles
– Base Enamel is the ultimate primer for nail application and can be used as a top coat
– French White to create your white tips
– French Nude for the base of your nail
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to a French polish…
1. Remove any old nail polish with a cotton ball or pad saturated with nail polish remover.
2. File your nails to your desired shape and buff to remove any discoloration and to smooth the nail surface and wash and dry your hands to remove any residual oils from the skin and nails.
4. Apply a Base Enamel to the entire nail bed and allow to dry.
5. For French tip, paint one steady stroke of French White across the top of the nail. For best results keep the brush still and roll your nail instead. Remove any excess and fix mistakes with a Q-tip dipped in polish remover and allow to dry completely.
6. Apply a fine and even layer of the French Nude over the entire nail to soften the effect and give a more natural look. Allow to dry and apply a second coat.
7. Use the Base Enamel or a Rapid Dry Finish Top Coat for extra shine and added protection.
8. Once the nail polish is completely dry apply a few drops of Nail Nourish around the cuticles. This will help set the polish, hydrate and protect your nails and encourage healthy growth. Apply daily to maintain your mani.